Wednesday 19 September 2012

Eco Friendly Ganesha ,moulded by 11 Year old Abhay .


He may not have enough money to buy a costly, chemically painted ,inorganic Ganesh Idol, but sure has a talent to make His own Eco friendly version of it.


It make me feel very Sad when i see Chemical paints and plaster of paris used in the idols. 20ft, 30ft what’s going on ??? Is raising height raises any faith?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I was mesmerized when i saw Abhay trying his best to make Ganesha more beautiful. His passion and dedication defined new meaning of faith for me.


Everyone was so happy looking Abhay's hands molding parts of Lord Ganesha.
 

His Fan followings (Surely an indication of "Talent" > "Expensive Deodorants" ;) )


 I appeal of the viewer to Go Green, Go Organic , Go Handmade !!!

Happy  Ganesh Chaturthi !! 
Ganapati Bappa Morya !!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Rohan, your creations...are wonderful...so to acknowledge your art...Its an honour to award your blog with The Liebster Blog Award.Please visit my blog and collect your prize.
    Thanks
    Shalaka Vartak
    http://therisingshinecreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. Just to let you know I have the hindi title (Titali Crafts) similar to yours....

    http://titalicrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Are you well?

    It is really helpful article about the topic of butterfly-handicraft.com.its beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I was mesmerized when i saw Abhay trying his best to make Ganesha more beautiful. I so much interest about your article. I know it is not any simple information. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog as I have Is a wood made cards holder better than others? People select them for their function, versatility and elegance. Wood business cards holders for cards or credit cards can carry all of these qualities so it's not surprising why people select them to give as a gift to family, colleagues and friends.

    Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really nice article which we have to discuss.Here I would like to introduce Delights of India,who were the part of India handicraft store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...