Tuesday 3 July 2012

Handmade Flower Creeper


I was very excited when Nirmala was going to teach creeper arrangement. Making the leaves was the first mammoth target. Tying flowers together with leaves is also very time consuming. However all the efforts seems worth when I look at the final product. I loved the making of cute little flowers that goes with the creeper.

Here is the Final Product Hope you like it.









Hang them anywhere and they definitely catch your attention. They look great in my bedroom.

I'm inspired by all your comments to craft some more.

We are Very Active on Facebook. Do like us for Tutorials and More craft work.
Only @ http://www.facebook.com/butterflyhandicraft

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks so real! I would have never thought it's made of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...